Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and your information
We have an obligation to protect all our staff and employees’ health. For this reason, it is reasonable for us to ask you to tell us if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. In such circumstances we may need to collect specific health data about you. Where we need to do so, we will not collect more information than we require and we will ensure that any information collected is treated with the appropriate safeguards.
It is unlikely that the practice will be asked to share information with authorities about you specifically but if this is necessary then data protection law will allow us to do so.
Your practice takes privacy seriously and we want to provide you with information about your rights, who we share your information with and how we keep it secure.
Please use the links below to find more information about the practice and data protection.
- Our Data Protection Videos
- Your Information
- Children and Young People
- What We Do with Your Information
- What Else Do We Use Your Information For?
- Sharing When Required by Law
- Information Rights
- Case Finding and Profiling
- Norfolk Sharing Partners
- Information Technology
- Keeping Your Information Safe
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- Norfolk and Waveney Primary Care Networks
- Provider Processors
- Find Out More about Our Sharing Projects