Health Care Assistants
The Health Care Assistants are trained to undertake blood pressure checks, new patient health checks, weight checks, NHS Health Checks and ECGs. Your Doctor or Nurse will refer you to the Health Care Assistant as appropriate
- Mrs Julie Goldsmith– Female
- Jo Saunders
Home Visiting Team
- Mrs Emma Williamson – Female
- Mr Stuart Supple – Male
- Mrs Kelly Greig – Female
- Kevin Clouting – Advanced Care Practitioner
- Kate Cameron – Paramedic
Our Pharmacists are trained to undertake medication reviews to make sure your prescription is safe and up to date against current guidelines, ensure you are taking the best medicines possible for your long term conditions such as diabetes and asthma, provide expert information on your medicines, ensure doses of your medicines are appropriate if you have kidney disease or you are under weight.
- Mrs Dumi Goonetilleka – Female, MPham
- Mrs Joanna Yeung – Female, MPham
- Dr Benjamin Rackham – Male, BA(Hons), MPharm, PhD, PGCert, MRPharmS
- Clare Osborne – Network Clinical Pharmacist
- Ilona Golembska – Network Clinical Pharmacist
- Michael Austin – Network Clinical Pharmacist
We work very closely with the community health team including District Nurses, Health Visitors, Midwives, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Podiatrist.
You will be referred to the community team when appropriate. The community staff can be contacted at East Coast Community Access on 01493 809977.