Beccles Medical Centre is a level three ‘Research Active’ practice and regularly takes part in clinical trial studies in conjunction with the East of England Primary Care Research Network based in Norwich. You may be invited to participate in some research projects if you fit the relevant criteria.
The practice research staff are:
- Dr Glenn Collins (Research Lead GP)
- Caroline Bentley (Practice Manager)
- Ellie Ingram (Research Admin)
- Vasi Munteanu (Research Nurse)
- Angie Lucas (Research Nurse)
The practice is currently taking part in studies including the following areas:
- Glow, Glucose lowering through weight management, University of Sheffield, University of Leeds, University of Oxford.
- Barack D, Benefits of Aldosterone Receptor Antagonism in CKD, University of Oxford.